Free World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free World

A little different than your avarage RPG

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

a cliff stretch forth from a plain

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Manatore

Manatore

Male
Number of posts : 644
Location : somewhere with my little cardboard box asking for money... just to pass the time lol
Power : Shape Shifter/Light
Married/Dating : Kuro Tenshi
Registration date : 2008-11-01

a cliff stretch forth from a plain - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: a cliff stretch forth from a plain   a cliff stretch forth from a plain - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 12:47 am

"well i didn't think you thought of me like that"

smiles in an odd way
Back to top Go down
Amelia Hargrave

Amelia Hargrave

Female
Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2008-11-08

PostSubject: Re: a cliff stretch forth from a plain   a cliff stretch forth from a plain - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 12:52 am

"Oh, yes. Your just really sexy." Amelia replies sticking out her tounge at him then bursts out laughing.
Back to top Go down
Manatore

Manatore

Male
Location : somewhere with my little cardboard box asking for money... just to pass the time lol

PostSubject: Re: a cliff stretch forth from a plain   a cliff stretch forth from a plain - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 12:59 am

"ahh yeah you know it"

laughs slightly
Back to top Go down
Amelia Hargrave

Amelia Hargrave

Female

PostSubject: Re: a cliff stretch forth from a plain   a cliff stretch forth from a plain - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 1:06 am

"Well anyway, he was just so crazy, so different. Nothing in the world will ever take his place." Amelia replies with a grin on her face.
Back to top Go down
Manatore

Manatore

Male

PostSubject: Re: a cliff stretch forth from a plain   a cliff stretch forth from a plain - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 7:38 am

"but i can be so crazy and different..... i could take his place"
Back to top Go down
Amelia Hargrave

Amelia Hargrave

Female

PostSubject: Re: a cliff stretch forth from a plain   a cliff stretch forth from a plain - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 12:43 am

"It wasn't just the way he acted that made me love him like I did. Anyway, I wouldn't like it at all if you just thought of yourself as a replacement." Amelia replies with a kind smile.
Back to top Go down
Manatore

Manatore

Male

PostSubject: Re: a cliff stretch forth from a plain   a cliff stretch forth from a plain - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 9:03 am

"Well truly i don't think of myself as one at all and really being the same as someone is fun but really i like being myself.... its funnier"
Back to top Go down
Amelia Hargrave

Amelia Hargrave

Female

PostSubject: Re: a cliff stretch forth from a plain   a cliff stretch forth from a plain - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 12:25 am

Amelia smirks shutting her eyes "That's fine, but you don't need to take his place when you can try to win a new one." she states.
Back to top Go down
Manatore

Manatore

Male

PostSubject: Re: a cliff stretch forth from a plain   a cliff stretch forth from a plain - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 12:57 pm

"I know and i will make s new place"

smiles and looks at you upside down
Back to top Go down
Amelia Hargrave

Amelia Hargrave

Female

PostSubject: Re: a cliff stretch forth from a plain   a cliff stretch forth from a plain - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 2:45 am

Amelia smiled warmly "I'm glad to hear that. I've become quite fond of you, really." she replies in a kind tone.
Back to top Go down
Manatore

Manatore

Male

PostSubject: Re: a cliff stretch forth from a plain   a cliff stretch forth from a plain - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 12:43 am

"Well thats great to be fond of people."

Smiles softly as my words crisply come out of my mouth.
Back to top Go down
Amelia Hargrave

Amelia Hargrave

Female

PostSubject: Re: a cliff stretch forth from a plain   a cliff stretch forth from a plain - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 1:26 am

"Well it does feel good to feel that way about somebody." Amelia replies with a grin. She goes back to her place, sitting down on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Manatore

Manatore

Male

PostSubject: Re: a cliff stretch forth from a plain   a cliff stretch forth from a plain - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 1:38 am

"Well of course it does... But how fond are you of me??"

Smiles at you in wonder.
Back to top Go down
Amelia Hargrave

Amelia Hargrave

Female

PostSubject: Re: a cliff stretch forth from a plain   a cliff stretch forth from a plain - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 1:47 am

"Youve been a good friend. I would like to thank you for that." Amelia states in a friendly tone with a warm smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Manatore

Manatore

Male

PostSubject: Re: a cliff stretch forth from a plain   a cliff stretch forth from a plain - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 2:05 am

"No need to thank for i do what i must to be a pacifist."
Back to top Go down
Amelia Hargrave

Amelia Hargrave

Female

PostSubject: Re: a cliff stretch forth from a plain   a cliff stretch forth from a plain - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 5:56 am

"You truely are altruistic. It's very uncommon to meet an individual like yourself." Amelia replies laying back on the soft ground.
Back to top Go down
Manatore

Manatore

Male

PostSubject: Re: a cliff stretch forth from a plain   a cliff stretch forth from a plain - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 2:30 pm

Smiles as i close my eyes.

"Well that is a great thing to say."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a cliff stretch forth from a plain   a cliff stretch forth from a plain - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a cliff stretch forth from a plain
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5