Free World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free World

A little different than your avarage RPG

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

lifeless forest

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Amelia Hargrave

Amelia Hargrave

Female
Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2008-11-08

lifeless forest - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: lifeless forest   lifeless forest - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 1:00 am

"No you wern't!" Amelia replies raising an eyebrow. "You never mentioned it once."
Back to top Go down
Manatore

Manatore

Male
Number of posts : 644
Location : somewhere with my little cardboard box asking for money... just to pass the time lol
Power : Shape Shifter/Light
Married/Dating : Kuro Tenshi
Registration date : 2008-11-01

PostSubject: Re: lifeless forest   lifeless forest - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 7:40 am

"Well i just did talk about it so i also did mention it but in an early time"
Back to top Go down
Amelia Hargrave

Amelia Hargrave

Female

PostSubject: Re: lifeless forest   lifeless forest - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 10:53 pm

"Well just shut up and don't talk about pens anymore." Amelia replies rolling her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Manatore

Manatore

Male
Location : somewhere with my little cardboard box asking for money... just to pass the time lol

PostSubject: Re: lifeless forest   lifeless forest - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 11:52 pm

"why no pens??"
Back to top Go down
Amelia Hargrave

Amelia Hargrave

Female

PostSubject: Re: lifeless forest   lifeless forest - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 12:42 am

"Because I said so!" Amelia replies with a smirk on her face.
Back to top Go down
Manatore

Manatore

Male

PostSubject: Re: lifeless forest   lifeless forest - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 12:43 am

"well i still got a pen"
takes out a pen
Back to top Go down
Amelia Hargrave

Amelia Hargrave

Female

PostSubject: Re: lifeless forest   lifeless forest - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 12:59 am

"Do you carry that arround with you?" Amelia asks raising an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Manatore

Manatore

Male

PostSubject: Re: lifeless forest   lifeless forest - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 7:39 am

"not really i forgot i brought it with me when i stole from some dude named like bush george
Back to top Go down
Amelia Hargrave

Amelia Hargrave

Female

PostSubject: Re: lifeless forest   lifeless forest - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 12:28 am

"That's... interesting." Amelia states raising an eyebrow. "What did you need it for anyway?" she asks.
Back to top Go down
Manatore

Manatore

Male

PostSubject: Re: lifeless forest   lifeless forest - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 1:03 pm

"really i am not sure at all but that guy asked if i wanted some drugs i was like nah then stole his pen from dick channy"
Back to top Go down
Amelia Hargrave

Amelia Hargrave

Female

PostSubject: Re: lifeless forest   lifeless forest - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 2:35 am

Amelia rested against the base of a thick tree, shutting her eyes, though she payed mind to her surrioundings. She listened to every sound she could manage to hear that came from the dark forest. She whistles a soft tone to herself. The whistling became a soft humming. Her gentil voice rang though the trees; The humming steadily turned into words as the lullaby-esque sound continued.
Back to top Go down
Manatore

Manatore

Male

PostSubject: Re: lifeless forest   lifeless forest - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 12:42 am

Looks at you as you sing in way. My eyes ever wondering from place to place as i hear the echos. My eyes twitch ever so slightly.
Back to top Go down
Amelia Hargrave

Amelia Hargrave

Female

PostSubject: Re: lifeless forest   lifeless forest - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 12:57 am

Amelia's green colored eyes fluttered open as she finished the final verse of her song. She cracked a quick smile at Manatore. Without missing a single beat of the simple tune she sung, Amelia closed her eyes once again and continued to the next verse.
Back to top Go down
Manatore

Manatore

Male

PostSubject: Re: lifeless forest   lifeless forest - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 1:10 am

Smiles as she notices me. Slowly sites down as i hear the rhythm of the beat playing from hear to hear.
Back to top Go down
Amelia Hargrave

Amelia Hargrave

Female

PostSubject: Re: lifeless forest   lifeless forest - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 1:42 am

As came to the ending of the soft melody, she slowly slid her hand to the sword on her back. She placed it on her lap, removing the cape on her back. A dreamy sigh escaped her lips, leaving a bright smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Manatore

Manatore

Male

PostSubject: Re: lifeless forest   lifeless forest - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 2:04 am

Eyes widen as i hear the melody flow away.

"Wow Ame that was outstanding."
Back to top Go down
Amelia Hargrave

Amelia Hargrave

Female

PostSubject: Re: lifeless forest   lifeless forest - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 5:50 am

Amelia opens her eyes slowly, taking a glance at Manatore. "Why, thank you. Music is marvelous indeed." she replies placing her hands together.
Back to top Go down
Manatore

Manatore

Male

PostSubject: Re: lifeless forest   lifeless forest - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 2:27 pm

"Music is an opportunity for someone to express them self."

Smiles gladly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: lifeless forest   lifeless forest - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

lifeless forest
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6